Protection Belt UHMW-PE Material Conveyor Guide Roller for Return
Guide roller also called vertical roller, we can manufacture guide
rollers according to your drawing and request. The Roller mainly
used in the steel industry, harbor, coal industry, power industry,
cement industry, etc and we have Passed CE certification and
ISO9001: 2000 certificate.
Vertical roller, is connected with the adjusting support and
installed at both sides of conveyor belt. It can prevent the
conveyor belt from deviating, and therefore to ensure the belt
Guide Roller for Vee-return Roller Guide Roller for Flate Return
- Corrosion resistance
- Operate quiet
- The roller does not tear the belt during working, as the material
of the roller body is excellent.
|Outside diameters run out of roller||mm||0.5-0.7|
|Revolving resistance of roller||N||3.3-3.5|
|Applied in temperature||℃||Less than 80|
Test About UHMW-PE Material
|Project Name||Unit||Test Method||Test Result|
|Compressive Strength||MPa||ASTM D-638||≥42|
|Water Absorption||%||ASTM D-570||<0.01|
|Impact Strength||KJ/M2||ASTM D-256||≥140|
|Heat distortion Temperature||℃||ASTM D-648||85|
|Friction Coefficient||ASTM D-1894||0.11-0.17|
Hongda plastic roller's service life is 2 - 3 times than other
else's under the same conditions and working atmosphere.
• Up to five times longer operational life over steel rolls.
• Substantial reduction in system power requirements.
• Ave 10dB drop in sound emissions over steel rolls.
• Longevity of composite rolls will dramatically improve conveyor
uptime and productivity.
• Smart component configuration has improved overall operational
performance over competitive rolls.
• Reduction in work related injuries.
• Reduction in cost of spares.
• Reduction in conveyor damage and downtime.
• Reduction in labour costs.
• Electricity usage savings.
• Reduction in noise violations.