Corrosion Resistant Plastic Sidewall Belt Conveyor Roller Applied
in Coal Mine
Sidewall Conveyor Belt Roller is used under both sides of the
sidewall or lace conveyor belt, playing the role of supporting the
belt. The Roller mainly used in the steel industry, harbor, coal
industry, power industry, cement industry, etc and we have Passed
CE certification and ISO9001: 2000 certificate.
Sidewall Conveyor Belt Roller Processing Step:
● UHMW-PE Tube ―→ Auto Cutting――---------------------------
● Bearing Housing ―→------------------------ ―→------------------
Pressing Bearing & Seals
● Shaft―→ Auto Sawing―→ Auto Machanical Finishing――― ↓
Sidewall Belt Roller
- Corrosion resistance
- Operate quiet
- The roller does not tear the belt during working, as the material
of the roller body is excellent.
Introduction About Sidewall Conveyor
Sidewall belt conveyors are the best solution for horizontal,
sloping or vertical product transportation. The Conveyor adopts
high quality conveyor belt with corrugated sidewall and horizontal
baffle. It is widely applied in coal and wood-chip fired power
stations, underground mining (coal and ore),steel industry, ship
loading and unloading, foundry plants, silo feeding industry, waste
recycling, soil purification and water treatment, etc.
Types of Sidewall Conveyors
|Outside diameters run out of roller||mm||0.5-0.7|
|Revolving resistance of roller||N||3.3-3.5|
|Applied in temperature||℃||Less than 80|
• Weight reduction up to 60% of a steel roller.
• Lower roll maintenance requirements.
• Lighter weight construction will reduce the potential for lifting
(back) and pinch point injuries.
• Fire Resistance and Anti-Static Compliance for use in underground
• Smart design reduces heat build-up and friction.
• Up to five times longer operational life over steel rolls.
• Substantial reduction in system power requirements.
• Ave 10dB drop in sound emissions over steel rolls.
• Longevity of composite rolls will dramatically improve conveyor
uptime and productivity.
• Smart component configuration has improved overall operational
performance over competitive rolls.
• Reduction in work related injuries.
• Reduction in cost of spares.
• Reduction in conveyor damage and downtime.
• Reduction in labour costs.
• Electricity usage savings.
• Reduction in noise violations.