Water Free Pipe Conveyor Rollers for Horizontal and Vertical Curves
in Restricted Spaces
Pipe conveyor roller, also called guide roller. Usually 6 rollers
in one group, sometimes 3 rollers in one group. The roller's body
is made of UHMW-PE, so it does not stick materials. With advantages
of corrosion resistant, dustproof, waterproof and anti aging, easy
installation, long service life, it is widely applied on pipe
conveyor belts in the bad conditions with open air and much dust.
Pipe Conveyor Belt are used where bulk materials have to be
conveyed along horizontal and vertical curves in restricted
spaces.Pipe Conveyor Belts have special capability of adapting to
topography, allows material to be conveyed through difficult
terrain and over long distances.
Customized according to your requests.
Technial Parameter for Roller
|Outside diameters run out of roller||mm||0.5-0.7|
|Revolving resistance of roller||N||3.3-3.5|
|Applied in temperature||℃||Less than 80|
2 Corrosion resistance
4 Small power consumption
5 Operate quiet
6 Self lubrication
7 Long service life
• Weight reduction up to 60% of a steel roller.
• Lower roll maintenance requirements.
• Lighter weight construction will reduce the potential for lifting
(back) and pinch point injuries.
• Fire Resistance and Anti-Static Compliance for use in underground
• Smart design reduces heat build-up and friction.
• Up to five times longer operational life over steel rolls.
• Substantial reduction in system power requirements.
• Ave 10dB drop in sound emissions over steel rolls.
• Longevity of composite rolls will dramatically improve conveyor
uptime and productivity.
• Smart component configuration has improved overall operational
performance over competitive rolls.
• Reduction in work related injuries.
• Reduction in cost of spares.
• Reduction in conveyor damage and downtime.
• Reduction in labour costs.
• Electricity usage savings.
• Reduction in noise violations.