Excelsior Nylon Conveyor Rollers for Belt Conveyors Applied in
This nylon conveyor roller can be used as carrying roller and
return roller. Carrying roller is used to carry bulk material, and
return roller is for belt return back without carrying anything.
The nylon conveyor rollers are light weight, dustproof, corrosion
resistant and self-lubricating and widely used on belt conveyors
for various industries. They greatly outperform other rollers when
applied in the factories of chemical , cement , sintering , power
and coal mines, where dust is heavy and corrosivity is high.
Diameter:φ89-φ159mm; Tube width: 190-1800 mm.
|Specification of Belt Conveyor|
(Equal Troughing Idler)(mm)
|We also make customized impact rollers and other sizes plastic
rollers as your requests.|
|Outside diameter run out of roller||MM||0.5-0.7|
|Revolving resistance of roller||N||3.3-3.5|
|The axial movement distance of the roller between the frame||MM||less than 3 mm|
|Applied in temperature||℃||≤ 80|
► R&D Team We get great assistant from famous university scientific research
team, which ensure that the customer satisfied with our products.
► Production Experience Founded in 1983, Tangyin County Hongda Engineering Plastics
Factory has been an innovative and professional company engaged in
research,development,manufacture and marketing of plastic rollers,
UHMWPE sheets & rods and customized special-shaped parts.
► Sales Service Professional sales team, which will help you with technical
training,and rapid pre-sale, sale, after-sales service system, our
salesmen who has 5 years experience will recommend you the best
solution. If any problems arise professionals will arrive in the
region as quickly as possible.
► Hongda's Mission Hongda insists on customer-forus: Pursuiting quality as first and
efficiency follow on the business; Being strict with ourselves in
the spirit of craftsman (great care, lofty character, well
behavior) and proud of customer satisfaction on the processing.
► Hongda's Commitment Hongda plastic roller's service life is 2 - 3 times than other
else's under the same conditions and working atmosphere; UHWMPE
sheet's service life is for 8 - 10 years, especially the sheet used
• Weight reduction up to 60% of a steel roller.
• Lower roll maintenance requirements.
• Lighter weight construction will reduce the potential for lifting
(back) and pinch point injuries.
• Fire Resistance and Anti-Static Compliance for use in underground
• Smart design reduces heat build-up and friction.
• Up to five times longer operational life over steel rolls.
• Substantial reduction in system power requirements.
• Ave 10dB drop in sound emissions over steel rolls.
• Longevity of composite rolls will dramatically improve conveyor
uptime and productivity.
• Smart component configuration has improved overall operational
performance over competitive rolls.
• Reduction in work related injuries.
• Reduction in cost of spares.
• Reduction in conveyor damage and downtime.
• Reduction in labour costs.
• Electricity usage savings.
• Reduction in noise violations.