Corrosion Resistance Self - Alignment Roller Applied in Power Plant
with UHMW-PE Cover
The friction self - alignment roller is installed on adjusting or
ordinary trough frame to prevent the conveyor belt from deviating.
Self-Alignment rollers restrain the belt from running up and over
the conveyor. In order to lessen the wear on the belt, the side
guide rollers are made with high-grade urethane that reduces the
friction between the idler and belt.
2 Corrosion resistance
4 Small power consumption
5 Operate quiet
6 Self lubrication
7 Long service life
● Outside diameter run out of roller: 0.5-0.7 mm
● Revolving resistance of roller: 3.3-3.5 N
● The axial movement distance of the roller between the frame is
less than 3 mm
● Applied in temperature: ≤ 80℃
Difference between metal roller, ceramic roller, rubber roller and
|Metal roller||Ceramic roller||Rubber roller||Plastic / Nylon roller|
|advantages||rigid and not easily deformed;recyclable;surface colourful||insulated;corrosion-resistant;wear-resistant;no adhesion||light;good vibration absorption;||water-proof;dust-proof;corrosion-resistant;low friction
coefficient;low noise;low power consumption;easy installation.|
|disadvantages||inconvenient installation;non- corrosion resistant;unsatisfactory
sealing ;easy to tear belt when roller breakdown.||easy broken; inconvenient installation;||large friction coefficient;non-corrosion resistant;easy aging||not bear high temperature; applied in the status of below 80℃|
• Weight reduction up to 60% of a steel roller.
• Lower roll maintenance requirements.
• Lighter weight construction will reduce the potential for lifting
(back) and pinch point injuries.
• Fire Resistance and Anti-Static Compliance for use in underground
• Smart design reduces heat build-up and friction.
• Up to five times longer operational life over steel rolls.
• Substantial reduction in system power requirements.
• Ave 10dB drop in sound emissions over steel rolls.
• Longevity of composite rolls will dramatically improve conveyor
uptime and productivity.
• Smart component configuration has improved overall operational
performance over competitive rolls.
• Reduction in work related injuries.
• Reduction in cost of spares.
• Reduction in conveyor damage and downtime.
• Reduction in labour costs.
• Electricity usage savings.
• Reduction in noise violations.