UHMW-PE Cover of Abasive Resistant Self - Alignment Roller Applied
in Cement Plant
The friction self - alignment roller is installed on adjusting or
ordinary trough frame to prevent the conveyor belt from deviating.
Self-Alignment rollers restrain the belt from running up and over
the conveyor. In order to lessen the wear on the belt, the side
guide rollers are made with high-grade urethane that reduces the
friction between the idler and belt.
2 Corrosion resistance
4 Small power consumption
5 Operate quiet
6 Self lubrication
7 Long service life
● Outside diameter run out of roller: 0.5-0.7 mm
● Revolving resistance of roller: 3.3-3.5 N
● The axial movement distance of the roller between the frame is
less than 3 mm
● Applied in temperature: ≤ 80℃
|Specification (mm)||Length (customize) (mm)||Bearing (HRB. FAG.SKF)|
Pipe wall’s thickness(mm)
1. Long Service Life - Our plastic roller is strived for perfection while choosing and
processing the raw materials, and it is corrosion resistant,
dustproof and waterproof and under equal conditions, the service
time of the roller is 2-3 times longer than that of common rollers.
2. Energy Saving - The weight of the plastic roller is around one seventh of that of
metal roller. It consumes less electricity than other heavier
rollers. A 50-meter long conveyor belt that uses our plastic
rollers, for instance, can save electricity fare worth 3,000 to
30,000 RMB annually.
3.Capable of Extending the Life Span of the Conveyor Belt - The plastic roller has low friction coefficient, excellent
self-lubricating property and a smooth surface. Even if one roller
breaks down, it won't pull, tear or damage the expensive conveyor
belt and therefore can extend the life span of the belt.
4. Easy Installation - Plastic roller is light and therefore can be easily installed by
just one person. Also it usually needs no maintenance as it has a
low damage rate.