Waterproof UHMW-PE Material Full Plastic Conveyor Roller Applied in
There is no metal in the whole full plastic roller, the full
plastic roller has good performance on both corrosion resistant and
anti magnetic. It is mainly applied in high corrosive conditions
with lots of fluid.
Customized according to your requests.
Applied in high corrosive conditions
|Outside diameters run out of roller||mm||0.5-0.7|
|Revolving resistance of roller||N||3.3-3.5|
|Applied in temperature||℃||Less than 80|
• Weight reduction up to 60% of a steel roller.
• Lower roll maintenance requirements.
• Lighter weight construction will reduce the potential for lifting
(back) and pinch point injuries.
• Fire Resistance and Anti-Static Compliance for use in underground
• Smart design reduces heat build-up and friction.
• Up to five times longer operational life over steel rolls.
• Substantial reduction in system power requirements.
• Ave 10dB drop in sound emissions over steel rolls.
• Longevity of composite rolls will dramatically improve conveyor
uptime and productivity.
• Smart component configuration has improved overall operational
performance over competitive rolls.
• Reduction in work related injuries.
• Reduction in cost of spares.
• Reduction in conveyor damage and downtime.
• Reduction in labour costs.
• Electricity usage savings.
• Reduction in noise violations.