Chemical Resistant Conveyor Return Roller Applied in Chemical
Return roller is used for the belt return back. There are two
kinds: parallel idler return roller and V shaped idler return
Return Roller Processing Step:
● Tube ―→ Auto Cutting――-----------------------------------------
● Bearing Housing ―→------------------------ ―→------------------
Pressing Bearing & Seals
● Shaft―→ Auto Sawing―→ Auto Machanical Finishing――― ↓
Solution of Problems of Return Rollers
Fig.1 Fig.2 Fig.3
► Fig.1 This photo shows 2 flat return rolls with conveyor belt
running far right (top roll) and conveyor belt running far left
(bottom roll). The correct adjustments would be driving the end of
the flat return roll forward as indicated.
►Fig.2 This example shows the approximate amount of sag on return
rollers required for good tracking. Sag is regulated by the amount
of weight placed on a counterweight take up or the amount of force
applied to a screw take up. The take up serves four needs:
- Take up maintains slack side tension on conveyor belt to prevent
slipping on drive pulley.
- Compensates for variations in the belt length resulting from belt
stretch or shrinkage.
- Reduces excessive sag between troughing and return rollers.
- Take up provides live storage for extra belting which can be used
►Fig.3 This photo shows return rolls alternated over and under
conveyor belt to assure good belt contact. Technique can be use
concave curves where conveyor belt will lift off return rollers on
return side (see next example). This technique may also be used on
bowed conveyor belts which only contact return rolls on the very
edges of the conveyor belt. This type of contact makes the conveyor
belt impossible to train, but by neutralizing the bow. the conveyor
belt can be trained.
|Outside diameters run out of roller||mm||0.5-0.7|
|Revolving resistance of roller||N||3.3-3.5|
|Applied in temperature||℃||Less than 80|
|Specification (mm)||Length (customize) (mm)||Bearing (HRB. FAG.SKF)|
Pipe wall’s thickness(mm)