Energy Saving Conveyor Return Roller Applied in Fertilizer Factory
with Blue Cover
Return roller is used for the belt return back. There are two
kinds: parallel idler return roller and V shaped idler return
Return Roller Processing Step:
● Tube ―→ Auto Cutting――-----------------------------------------
● Bearing Housing ―→------------------------ ―→------------------
Pressing Bearing & Seals
● Shaft―→ Auto Sawing―→ Auto Machanical Finishing――― ↓
Solution of Problems of Return Rollers
Fig.1 Fig.2 Fig.3
► Fig.1 This photo shows 2 flat return rolls with conveyor belt
running far right (top roll) and conveyor belt running far left
(bottom roll). The correct adjustments would be driving the end of
the flat return roll forward as indicated.
►Fig.2 This example shows the approximate amount of sag on return
rollers required for good tracking. Sag is regulated by the amount
of weight placed on a counterweight take up or the amount of force
applied to a screw take up. The take up serves four needs:
- Take up maintains slack side tension on conveyor belt to prevent
slipping on drive pulley.
- Compensates for variations in the belt length resulting from belt
stretch or shrinkage.
- Reduces excessive sag between troughing and return rollers.
- Take up provides live storage for extra belting which can be used
►Fig.3 This photo shows return rolls alternated over and under
conveyor belt to assure good belt contact. Technique can be use
concave curves where conveyor belt will lift off return rollers on
return side (see next example). This technique may also be used on
bowed conveyor belts which only contact return rolls on the very
edges of the conveyor belt. This type of contact makes the conveyor
belt impossible to train, but by neutralizing the bow. the conveyor
belt can be trained.
|Outside diameters run out of roller||mm||0.5-0.7|
|Revolving resistance of roller||N||3.3-3.5|
|Applied in temperature||℃||Less than 80|
1. Long Service Life - Our plastic roller is strived for perfection while choosing and
processing the raw materials, and it is corrosion resistant,
dustproof and waterproof and under equal conditions, the service
time of the roller is 2-3 times longer than that of common rollers.
2. Energy Saving - The weight of the plastic roller is around one seventh of that of
metal roller. It consumes less electricity than other heavier
rollers. A 50-meter long conveyor belt that uses our plastic
rollers, for instance, can save electricity fare worth 3,000 to
30,000 RMB annually.
3.Capable of Extending the Life Span of the Conveyor Belt - The plastic roller has low friction coefficient, excellent
self-lubricating property and a smooth surface. Even if one roller
breaks down, it won't pull, tear or damage the expensive conveyor
belt and therefore can extend the life span of the belt.
4. Easy Installation - Plastic roller is light and therefore can be easily installed by
just one person. Also it usually needs no maintenance as it has a
low damage rate.