Wear Resistant Nylon Sheave Applied in Paper Making Industry
- Paper making industry. with its performance of high wear resistance
and good self-lubrication, can be used in: vacuum box panel,
dehydration plank, drawknife, pressurize assembly, shaft sleeve of
paper-cutting machine and so on.
- Food and beverage light industry
- Waste-water industry
- Electronic Industry
- Textile industry
- Sport and amusement industry
- Medical industry
- Chemical and other industry. galvanization hardware, agricultural
machine, shipping parts, mechanical parts of low-temperature atomic
energy and so on. Mostly using of its high-wear resistance, high
anti-impact resistance, anti-cold resistance, self-lubrication,
- Very high-wear resistance, seven times wear resistance than steel,
four times than PTFE
- Very high anti-impact resistance, two times impact resistance than
PC, five times than ABS.
- Good self-lubrication, the same as PTFE, better than steel and
brass appended lubricating oil.
- Good anti-corrosion resistance, it has very stable chemicals
property and can endure the corrosion of all kinds of corrosive
medium and organic solvent in certain rang of temperature and
- Very high-inadhesion resistance, the surface of product hardly
affixes other material.
- Very high-impact resistance, ten times impact resistance than PA66,
eight times than PTFE.
- Good low temperature resistance, in liquefied nitrogen (- 196℃), it
still has the prolongation. Few materials can reach to this
- Non-toxic and clean property, UHMW-PE, which is the material that
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and United States Department of
Agriculture (ASDA) permit to apply in food and medicine fields.
|Density||0.93||g/cm3||DIN EN ISO 1183-1|
|Flammability||HB/HB||3 mm / 6 mm||UL 94|
|Absorption of moisture||<0.01||%||DIN EN ISO 62|
|Yield stress/ tensile strength||20||MPa||DIN EN ISO 527|
|Tensile elongation||>200||%||DIN EN ISO 527|
|Tensile modulus of elasticity||680||MPa||DIN EN ISO 527|
|Shore hardness||63||Skala D||DIN EN ISO 868|
|Melting temperature||135||oC||ISO 11357-3|
|Thermal conductivity||0.4||W / (m K)||DIN 52612-1|
|Specific thermal capacity||1.9||kJ / (kg K)||DIN 52612|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion||150-230||10-6 K-1||DIN 53752|
|Service temperature, long term (min.)||-250||oC||Benchmark|
|Service temperature, long term (max.)||80||oC||Benchmark|
|Service temperature, short term||130||oC||Benchmark|
|Heat deflection temperature||79||oC||DIN EN ISO 306 (Vicat B)|
|Dielectric constant||2.3||DIN IEC 60250|
|Dielectric dissipation factor||1x10-4||DIN IEC 60250|
|Specific volume resistivity||>1014||cm||DIN IEC 60093|
|Surface resistivity||>1014||IN VDE 0303-3|
|Comparative tracking index||600||DIN EN 60112|
|(test solution A)|
|Dielectric strength||45||kV/mm||DIN EN 60243|
• More than 30 Years Professional Production Experience. Hongda factory was founded in 1983.
• Professional research and development team. Professiona technicians from famous Universities pour to
assistance ensuring the product is right you strong desired.
• For decades,Hongda insists on customer-focus. Pursuiting quality as first and efficiency following on the
business.Being strict with ourselves in the sprit of
craftsman(great care,lofty character,well behavior)and proud of
customer satisfaction on the processing.