Wear Resistant Nylon Block or Groove with White Color Made of
- Paper making industry. with its performance of high wear resistance
and good self-lubrication, can be used in: vacuum box panel,
dehydration plank, drawknife, pressurize assembly, shaft sleeve of
paper-cutting machine and so on.
- Food and beverage light industry
- Waste-water industry
- Electronic Industry
- Textile industry
- Sport and amusement industry
- Medical industry
- Chemical and other industry. galvanization hardware, agricultural
machine, shipping parts, mechanical parts of low-temperature atomic
energy and so on. Mostly using of its high-wear resistance, high
anti-impact resistance, anti-cold resistance, self-lubrication,
- Very high-wear resistance, seven times wear resistance than steel,
four times than PTFE
- Very high anti-impact resistance, two times impact resistance than
PC, five times than ABS.
- Good self-lubrication, the same as PTFE, better than steel and
brass appended lubricating oil.
- Good anti-corrosion resistance, it has very stable chemicals
property and can endure the corrosion of all kinds of corrosive
medium and organic solvent in certain rang of temperature and
- Very high-inadhesion resistance, the surface of product hardly
affixes other material.
- Very high-impact resistance, ten times impact resistance than PA66,
eight times than PTFE.
- Good low temperature resistance, in liquefied nitrogen (- 196℃), it
still has the prolongation. Few materials can reach to this
- Non-toxic and clean property, UHMW-PE, which is the material that
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and United States Department of
Agriculture (ASDA) permit to apply in food and medicine fields.
|Density||0.93||g/cm3||DIN EN ISO 1183-1|
|Flammability||HB/HB||3 mm / 6 mm||UL 94|
|Absorption of moisture||<0.01||%||DIN EN ISO 62|
|Yield stress/ tensile strength||20||MPa||DIN EN ISO 527|
|Tensile elongation||>200||%||DIN EN ISO 527|
|Tensile modulus of elasticity||680||MPa||DIN EN ISO 527|
|Shore hardness||63||Skala D||DIN EN ISO 868|
|Melting temperature||135||oC||ISO 11357-3|
|Thermal conductivity||0.4||W / (m K)||DIN 52612-1|
|Specific thermal capacity||1.9||kJ / (kg K)||DIN 52612|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion||150-230||10-6 K-1||DIN 53752|
|Service temperature, long term (min.)||-250||oC||Benchmark|
|Service temperature, long term (max.)||80||oC||Benchmark|
|Service temperature, short term||130||oC||Benchmark|
|Heat deflection temperature||79||oC||DIN EN ISO 306 (Vicat B)|
|Dielectric constant||2.3||DIN IEC 60250|
|Dielectric dissipation factor||1x10-4||DIN IEC 60250|
|Specific volume resistivity||>1014||cm||DIN IEC 60093|
|Surface resistivity||>1014||IN VDE 0303-3|
|Comparative tracking index||600||DIN EN 60112|
|(test solution A)|
|Dielectric strength||45||kV/mm||DIN EN 60243|
What is UHMW-PE?
UHMW polyethylene is a high crystalline high density polyethylene
polymer with an average molecular weight in the 3.1 to 5.0 million
range. Because of its high molecular weight, it is categorized as
Ultra High Molecular Weight polyethylene.
Products of UHMW polyethylene exhibit an exceptional combination of
outstanding properties. It has high abrasion resistance, low
coefficient of friction, self-lubrication, non-adherent surface,
excellent chemical fatigue and impact resistance, and good noise
dampening properties. Its outstanding characteristics include very
high resistance to wear and abrasion, and high performance at
extremely low temperatures (liquid nitrogen -259 degrees C. UHMW
starts to soften and lose its abrasion resistance characteristics
around 185 degrees F.
Because UHMW-PE has a relatively high expansion/contraction rate
when subjected to temperature changes, it is not recommended for
close tolerance applications in these environments.
- No water absorption
- Low coefficient of friction
- Corrosion resistant
- Abrasion and impact resistant
- Wear Resistant
- Corrosion resistance
- Resistance to acid, alkali and salt